In the operation of dry-type transformers, what conditions need to be cut off immediately? Follow the editor.
In the following cases, the dry-type transformer needs to be immediately powered off:
1. Dry-type transformer catches fire: In this case, the dry-type transformer is to be stopped.
2. It is found that the bushing of the dry-type transformer is seriously damaged and discharged: it needs to be stopped and checked by personnel.
3. The oil pillow and air channel of the dry-type transformer are sprayed with oil and smoke: need to cut off the power immediately, and find personnel to check the fault.
Conditions for dry-type transformers in operation requiring immediate power failure
4. Carbon quality and excessive oil color change in dry-type transformer oil: it is necessary to stop the inspection at this time.
5. The dry-type transformer is very loud and there is still sound: it must be stopped to avoid dangerous accidents.
6. Under the condition of normal load and cooling, the oil temperature of the dry-type transformer is abnormal and it continues to rise.
If any of the above symptoms occur during operation of the dry-type transformer, a power outage is required. If there is no power outage, there will be danger to life and damage to the dry-type transformer.
Previous：What are the key parts of dry-type transformers
Next：Some problems in transformer capacity calculation
Return to list
The company will further promote to the domestic and foreign markets. The company implements the "7 * 24 service mechanism". The company implements the after-sales service policy of one-year free replacement, three-year warranty and life-long warranty for its products. Welcome to come for consultation.
# Address: No. 22, Xuhai Road, Industrial Park, Xuzhuang Town, Xuzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone
# Phone: +86-18652185732(Sales)
# Telephone: +86-18652185732(service)
# Email: email@example.com